Aalto University is an international, multicultural research and teaching community. International mobility is a natural part of the community members’ daily lives and it can be seen on the Otaniemi Campus through international staff, researchers, degree and exchange students.
Your opportunities to become more international at Aalto University include:
- Student exchange: study at a foreign university abroad as an exchange student
- International double degree programmes: study at two collaborating universities and also get a degree from both; participation in the programme does not necessarily prolong the overall duration of studies but it will surely add profit
- Summer courses and schools abroad: study on a summer course or at a summer school abroad during the Aalto University summer break
- Practical training abroad: get valuable work experience in a multicultural working environment
- Master's thesis abroad: work on your master's thesis abroad, e.g. at a university or a research center
- Internationalisation from home: stay at Aalto University and in the meantime you are already studying courses with international content and context in English, you can for example become a student tutor for international students and learn foreign languages.