The School of Science follows a two-phase degree structure. The students first complete a lower degree, Bachelor of Science (Technology), and then a higher degree, Master of Science (Technology).
Bachelor's degree programme (180 ECTS)
Starting in autumn 2018, there will be one Bachelor level major offered in English:
- Data Science
The other Bachelor level studies are offered in Finnish/Swedish only. More information about the Bachelor level studies is available at the Bachelor programme website (in Finnish/Swedish).
Master's degree programmes (120 ECTS)
The Master level degree programmes offered in English are:
- Computer, Communication and Information Sciences
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Networks
- International Design Business Management (IDBM)
- Life Science Technologies
- Mathematics and Operations Research
In addition, the School of Science offers the following double degree programmes: